Sunday, August 27, 2017

Beginning to End, we did it together: Open Letter to the Class of 2018


As we approach our last first day of high school, I’d like to say congratulations to my fellow classmates. I have to say these past 3-4 years have been a journey. As we prepare to enter the next chapter of our lives, I have to say I will most definitely miss my fellow classmates. Marlboro High School has given me the opportunity to run for class president for the past 3 years. Even though I lost all three times, I have to say I’ve connected with so many great people through this experience. In addition, I’ve created StangGang Spirit, to get people involved in their high school experience. It may not seem like it, but I feel like I’ve accomplished a lot  over these past three years at Marlboro High School, whether it’s raising money to benefit the Class of 2018 for our Senior Week planning, or whether it’s running  StangGang Spirit, I’ve accomplished alot. It may seem like senior year will not fly by, but it will! Senior year will go by really quick. Before you know it, we will be walking down the aisle at graduation and our future will be waiting for us! My advice to the Class of 2021, is to enjoy your four years here at Marlboro High School, four years will go by quickly! As for our Class of 2018 Seniors, Let’s make this the best year ever! Let’s make this one count! Thank you Marlboro High School students, faculty, and most importantly the administration for letting me recreate the Marlboro High School experience and to run StangGang Spirit. Without you guys, none of this would be possible. Also I give credit to my friend Margo Greenbaum who is helping me run StangGang Spirit this year! Thank you all! Seniors, let’s do it B18!!!  šŸ’™šŸ’›šŸŽšŸŽ“ #SEN18RS 

Blog post by: James Cernivani (Grade 12)



No comments:

Post a Comment